To obtain a category A driver’s license in Lithuania, you must follow these steps:
- Meet the minimum age requirement: You must be at least 24 years old to obtain a category A license in Lithuania.
- Attend a driving school: You must attend a driving school that is certified by the Lithuanian Road Administration (LRA). The school will provide you with the necessary theoretical and practical training required to pass the driving exam.
- Pass the theoretical exam: You must pass a theoretical exam that tests your knowledge of traffic rules and regulations. The exam consists of 20 multiple-choice questions, and you must answer at least 16 of them correctly to pass.
- Pass the practical exam: You must pass a practical exam that tests your driving skills. The exam consists of a basic handling test, an on-road driving test, and a maneuverability test.
- Obtain a medical certificate: You must obtain a medical certificate that confirms that you are physically and mentally fit to drive a motorcycle.
- Apply for a driver’s license: Once you have passed both the theoretical and practical exams and obtained a medical certificate, you can apply for a category A driver’s license at the LRA. You will need to provide proof of identity, proof of residency, and pay the required fees.
- Receive your driver’s license: If your application is approved, you will receive your category A driver’s license, which will allow you to operate a motorcycle on public roads in Lithuania.
In summary, obtaining a category A driver’s license
in Lithuania requires attending a certified driving school, passing a theoretical and practical exam, obtaining a medical certificate, and submitting an application to the Lithuanian Road Administration. It is essential to meet all requirements and follow the proper procedures to ensure a successful outcome.